- These are the terms & conditions of the website, “uhinstitute.com” of UHI United Hospitality Institute Ltd (“UHI”), as amended from time to time without any prior notification, upon which your access to the Website of UHI, therefore, to the information of UHI will be regulated (the “Terms & Conditions”). The information contained in the Website is provided for general information purposes only. The content of the Website is the copyright of UHI.
- By using the Website of UHI you automatically acknowledge and agree the Terms & Conditions and undertake to comply with them. In case you do not agree with the Terms & Conditions, you should refrain from using the Website of UHI.
- UHI’s Website should be used only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe or restrict the rights of UHI and/or third parties.
- UHI’s Website may use links and resources of other sites for information purposes only. UHI is not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by other sites, neither accepts any liability relied on them or of any loss and/or damage arises by using such links.
- Nothing within the UHI Website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship.
- The amended Terms & Conditions will be available to the Website of UHI, where you should check the Terms & Conditions regularly. Upon using the Website of UHI you will automatically be bound by the revised Terms & Conditions.
- Any and all information contained in the Website of UHI may be withdrawn, varied or suspended from time to time without prior notification.
- You, either as registered user or guest accessing the Website of UHI should arrange for the access to the Website of UHI.
- Access to the Website of UHI depends on your computer and/or portable device, which should comply with the Website of UHI minimum standard technical specifications. The registered users should check the compatibility of their computers and/or portable devices with the Website of UHI and UHI’s services and products and ensure that the method of access to UHI’s Website does not expose them to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which endanger their computers and/or portable devices. UHI will not be liable, whatsoever, for any failure to obtain access to the Website of UHI due to compatibility reasons.
- Users should not introduce virus, trojans, worms or logic bombs, whatsoever, which are malicious and harmful or attack the Website of UHI via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack, in contrast with the provisions of 22(III)/2004 Law Ratifying the Cybercrime Convention of 2001.
D. UPLOAD INFORMATION/AVAILABILITY
- The Terms & Conditions of UHI’s Website and any other information uploaded can be viewed, printed out and used for personal reasons only and not for commercial reasons, except with prior notification to UHI and provided that (a) the copyright and other proprietary notices contained to the Website of UHI won’t be removed, (b) the copyrights, intellectual property or proprietary rights of UHI or third parties won’t be infringed and (c) the Terms and Conditions won’t be copied, distributed, reproduced, uploaded, posted, modified, displayed, performed, republished, communicated them to the public or circulated to third parties for commercial use without the prior written consent of UHI.
- All the intellectual property rights, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or information in and to the Website of UHI are property of UHI.
E. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal data is regulated by UHI’s General Privacy Notice. Please read UHI’s General Privacy Notice.
- UHI does not accept any liability, whatsoever, for any loss, damage or cost incurred by using the Website of UHI, the impact of the use of the Website of UHI or any websites linked with it, whether direct, indirect or consequential, whether caused by tort or breach of contract, whatsoever, except the liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Whilst UHI makes every effort to ensure that the information on UHI’s Website is accurate and complete, UHI does not guarantee or warrant, either expressed or implied as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information uploaded to the Website of UHI and that it is user’s own responsibility to expand or verify such information through his/her own analysis. UHI does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions.
- UHI does not accept any liability for any loss and damage to the data of the user’s computers and/or portable devices, which may occur from the Website of UHI and does not guarantee that the functions of the Website of UHI is free of viruses or other harmful components.
G. GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms & Conditions agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with law of the Republic of Cyprus. The courts of Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings, and to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
- If any of these Terms & Conditions found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- No failure or delay by UHI to exercise any right provided under these Terms & Conditions or by law shall constitute a waiver of that, shall not prevent or restrict the further exercise by UHI of that or any other right or remedy.