This site is not a part of the Facebook Website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
WELCOME TO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES 2019
PROJECT: “JOB PLACEMENT THROUGH TRAINING”
Have you ever dreamed of working as a lifeguard / gameguard in one of the biggest & best waterparks in Europe? Do you want to spend your summer in Cyprus – the island in Mediterranean which oﬀers 340 days of sunshine per year? Lack of experience is holding you back?
FASOURI WATERPARK (part of LANITIS ENTERTAINMENT) has teamed up with UNITED HOSPITALITY INSTITUTE to make your dream come true and start a career without necessarily having ANY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE or vocational training.
Do not miss your chance to work and enjoy summer at the same time! You can start working as early as from MAY 2019! UNITED HOSPITALITY INSTITUTE delivers world class Hospitality Trainings enabling you to get the knowledge and skills required to work in entry positions.
APPLY for the program and FASOURI WATERPARK will shoulder training costs once you will be accepted.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
- Click on the APPLY NOW button, fill in the form and send your personal profile with your CV.
- Click SEND and make your dream come true!
JOB TITLE - LIFEGUARD & GAMEGUARD
|Position:||LIFEGUARD & GAMEGUARD|
|Location:||Fasouri - Limassol, Cyprus|
|Start Date:||May 2019|
|Working Hours Per Week:||48 Hours|
|Salary/package:||€700 - 800 NET|
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a safe and friendly environment for the pleasure of visitors to the waterpark and guide them in case of need
- Supervise swimming pools and visitors during the games
- Rescue, assist and provide ﬁrst aid when necessary
- Welcome and greet guests with a smile
- Reduce injuries to visitors by eliminating dangerous situations or behaviors
- Enforce all rules and policies of the waterpark
- Provide instructions and help visitors use the waterpark facilities properly
- Inform visitors how to use the waterpark games properly
- Keep the waterpark clean and organized
- Keep the chief lifeguard informed about all safety problems and operating diﬃculties
- Suggest ways to improve safety and eﬃciency
- Inform the technical department immediately if you observe or suspect malfunction in electromechanical or other equipment
- Report events
- Perform other tasks related to the waterpark when necessary, as speciﬁed by the management
Life Guarding & First Aid Training will take place in Limassol, Cyprus from 22 APRIL until 26 APRIL 2019.
*Accommodation terms and conditions are subjects to be discussed directly with the employer during the interview/employment stage. For candidates who do not require accommodation, attractive remuneration packages will be discussed with the employer.